Go to My Profile and Preferences in the navigation bar along the top of online banking. Under the Security heading, select Manage contact information in the drop down.
On the Manage contact information page, review your contact information.
How to update your mailing address
- If you need to update your mailing address, go to Address details and enter your address in the Address lookup search tool. Select the address that’s yours.
- Review the address information that auto-populates under Address details and correct any errors in each field.
How to update your contact information
- Complete the Contact details information. You can enter your,
- Home phone number.
- Work phone number.
- Mobile phone number.
- If updating your mobile phone number, select Send Code to validate your mobile phone number.
- Send code will text you an authentication code to validate your mobile number.
- Enter the authentication code in the Mobile phone validation pop-up.
- Email address.
- If updating your email address, select Send Code to validate your email address.
- Check your email for a validation code message. In it you will find a code to enter into the Email address validation pop-up.
- Select Continue and Confirm the changed details.
- If correct, select Continue again to complete updating your contact information.
- If there is an error, select Back to make edits to your mailing or contact information.
- If you want to cancel your change, select Cancel.
- After confirming the changed details, you will be prompted to confirm your identity. If you did not receive a One Time Passcode to the contact information highlighted under “Confirm identity,” click on Request new One Time Password at the bottom of the screen.
Once your One Time Password is entered in the Enter code box, select:
- Continue to complete updating your contact information
- Back to make edits to your mailing or contact information
- Cancel to stop the change contact information process
- You have now successfully completed updating your contact information. From the completion page you can print, email or export your contact information to PDF, or choose Navigate to return to the Online Banking Homepage.