- Open the Alterna Savings mobile app and select Login.
- Select Pay & Transfer in the bottom navigation and select Manage external accounts from the list.
- From the Manage external accounts online banking page, you can see a list of accounts you have linked for External Account Transfers. From here you can:
- Add accounts by clicking on the Add accounts button.
- Delete linked accounts by clicking on the garbage can icon.
- Find out more about External Account Transfers.
If you do not have External Account Transfers set-up, follow the instructions below.
- Get started to begin linking accounts.
- Cancel to return to the Online Banking homepage
- By choosing to Get Started, you will be prompted to Link to an external account and complete a series of steps to link your Alterna Savings account to one at another financial institution. You will be prompted to:
- Select an institution from a list to authorize a secure connection
- Authenticate your financial Institution.
Set-up External Account Transfers
- Add an account to the Manage external Accounts page by clicking Add an account.
- Review the content on the page and check the box if you understand and agree to the terms for the purpose of linking accounts *.
- Select Get Started to proceed.
- Select Cancel to exit the account linking process.
- Connect to your financial institution by searching or choosing from the list. If your institution is not listed, download the External Account Transfer Authorization Form (PDF)and follow the instructions on the form.
- Follow the authentication process and enter your username and password for the financial institution you wish to link.
- Select Continue to proceed
- Select Reset Password to change your password with the connecting financial institutions.
- Verify your identity by answering multifactor authentication questions. Select Continue.
- Select an account you’d like to link and select Continue to finalize the account linking process.